We hope you’re making memories to last a lifetime while in Edinburgh this summer.
If you’ve been snap happy, why not enter your photos and videos into our #mysummeruoe competition, and be in with the chance of winning a digital camera.*
Post a photo or video on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag them with #mysummeruoe to enter them into our competition. Any photos shared within the University of Edinburgh Summer School app will automatically be included in the competition.
The competition is open now, and will run until Friday 14th October.
*Please be aware that the camera awarded may be a different model of an equivalent value.
1. To enter, applicants must post at least one photo or video tagged with the hashtag “#mysummeruoe” on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or the University of Edinburgh Summer School app by 23:59 GMT on Friday 14 October 2016.
2. The winner will be chosen at random and notified in the week beginning 17 October 2016.
3. The prize of digital camera is not exchangeable.
4, All students who have already tagged a photo or video using this hashtag will automatically be entered into the competition.
5. Photos and videos tagged with #mysummeruoe but deemed inappropriate in their content based on the University of Edinburgh communication policy will be removed from the competition.
6. By entering photos or videos into the competition, the student is providing permission for the University of Edinburgh Summer School to share this media in appropriate contexts.
7. The competition winner will be decided by the University of Edinburgh Summer School team. The team’s decision will be final.